THE USE OF AKWATERRA ENVELOPING KIT
- Light the 3 candles and place them in the candle stove
- Remplir les accessoires ainsi que le contenant d’eau chaude courante (45°environ) The practitioner observes the temperature in order to adapt it individually to the needs of the client.
- Wipe the Akwaterra accessory tools before starting the massager The practitioner must watch his posture all along the massage, a well-adapted position optimises the efficiency of the application and allows to stay physically fit.
- Fill the container with ice cubes and the accessory tools with cold water
- Wipe the Akwaterry accessory tools before massaging
UTILISATION DU KIT ENVELOPPANT AKWATERRA
Origin Amerindian – Holy Dancer
Its rounded shape offers an enveloping sensation, depending on the applied pressure during the massage procedure.
Hot application: In addition to a manual massage, the diffusion of soft heat provides a smooth massage
Types : to begin with the care of the upper body, Californian massage, Ayurvedic, relaxing …
Zones: back, legs, buttocks, arms, upper body
complementing a manual massage, the focus is laid on the diffusion of freshness and energizing sensations, it encourages the drainage of the lymphatic system and stimulates blood circulation.
Types: draining massage, firming and strengthening
Zones: legs, arms, waist, belly
Origin: Babylonian princess
Its little spheres deliver a sensation of softness for the entire face.
Hot application : To begin with the care procedure, is to dilate the pores, to reach relaxation of the maxillaries, as well as for the trapeze and the neck.
Cold application: Towards the end of the care procedure the sensation of softness is still present along with a natural tightening effect, the epidermis turns firmer and more energized.
The Ishka pair, when used in a hot state during the body massage it helps to soften tension knots. Your applied pressure is precise, and your thumbs are relieved.
Zones : under the scapula rhomboid muscle, the paravertebral, trapeze, belly, hands